Monday, December 31, 2018

Countdown to 2019: Most Popular Recipes of 2018

Baked Brie with Balsamic Blackberries


This was the only appetizer I posted this year, but basically, you don't need another one. This is great for the SuperBowl or New Year's or any gathering that requires amazingly delicious cheese and berries. It's super easy to make and even easier to make disappear.

Baked Garlic Green Beans


Can you believe that a green vegetable made it into the most popular this year? It's true! This was one of the recipes with the most hits this year. It's easy to get in a vegetable "rut" so I love finding a new treatment for our favorite veggies. As I mentioned in the original post, this was the first time ever that we ran out of the vegetables at dinner - these garlicky green beans were a real favorite!

Thai Noodles with Peanut Sauce


This stir fry dish with noodles and a peanut sauce is definitely worth getting in your dinner rotation. You can use pork, chicken or beef, and any veggies that you like. I love how versatile it is, and how delicious.

What fun this has been to look back on the greatest recipes of 2018! Tomorrow I'll share what I'm hoping to make in the New Year.






1 comment:

  1. I love baked brie, but I've only ever had it with cranberries. Blackberries are my absolute favorite berry so I'm sure I would love that combination!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.