Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Countdown to 2019: What I'll Make in the New Year

This is "wild card" day at the Countdown, and I always like to put together a list of the recipes I want to try in the New Year. Two soups, two desserts and two main dishes are what I'm "committing" to here; although sometimes my plans change just a few days in...There are so many great recipes to choose from, but I'm hoping to get to these this year. What are you making in 2019?


Upside Down Shepherd's Pie


Thai Burgers with Peanut Sauce


Tomato Basil Bisque with Italian Meatballs


Mexican Street Corn Chowder {Crock Pot}


Honey Nut Bars


Key Lime Pie with Macaroon Crust


Thanks to Sarah for hosting the Countdown again this year!





1 comment:

  1. Ooh all of these look so good - especially the shepherd's pie and tomato bisque! I remember making one of these lists way back in the day for the countdown but I was a little too confident and made my list too big haha

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.