Monday, April 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

It seems that winter has returned (for only a short while, I hope!) so I am taking this opportunity to make some of my favorite "winter" meals one last time. Although tonight I'm making a summer meal, mostly to encourage myself that it WILL be summer eventually!

Monday: sloppy joes, broccoli salad
Tuesday: spicy sweet potato and smoked sausage soup
Wednesday: take out pizza (our local joint has $5 Wednesdays!)
Thursday: leftovers
Friday: cheesy vegetable soup, garlicky biscuits
Saturday: southwestern chicken pot pie, cranberry salad
EASTER Sunday: pot roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, garlicky green beans with mushrooms, strawberry shortcake

For more menu ideas, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.