Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Countdown to 2016: Best Crockpot Recipes of 2015

Everyone's counting down to 2016 and the best way to do it is with a look back at our favorite recipes of 2015! Sarah at Fantastical Sharing is hosting this party, and today we're sharing the best crockpot recipes. I am so happy to share two of my favorites from this last year, both featuring PORK!

Cranberry Pork Loin

This pork loin was incredible. I love finding interesting and successful ways to cook this cut of meat since it can usually be found for a very reasonable price. Pork and cranberries are great companions, and they complement each other well in this dish.


Apple Kielbasa

This is such a fun and tasty appetizer or snack! It's great football watching or party food, and people will be surprised how good applesauce goes with kielbasa! I loved that it gave me a chance to use my tiny crockpot,
too!


Tomorrow we'll find out which were the most popular recipes of the last year on Cook with Sara! I can't wait!

4 comments:

Powered by Blogger.