Monday, December 29, 2014

Countdown to 2015: Best Snacks and Apps of 2014

I really love appetizers. I could, in fact, make a career out of visiting restaurant's happy hours to sample their savory snacks. However, I have learned through this Countdown exercise that perhaps I do not make enough appetizers at home! I better start that resolutions list...

So there are only three here, but they are super delicious.


Peach and Brie Quesadillas



Creamy Brussels Sprouts Dip



Mini Pepper Chicken Nachos


This year the countdown is being hosted by Sarah at Fantastical Sharing of Recipes. Head over there to find even more food bloggers counting down!

2 comments:

  1. Brussel sprouts dip? That's GENIUS!! I need to make more appetizery snack foods. I feel like I hoard recipes all year and then make them on NYE and that's it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to try your Brussel Sprouts dip, even though they are actually my least favourite veggie. However, I'm always open to trying a new way of preparing them. This looks almost healthy, and good.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.