Saturday, December 27, 2014

Countdown to 2015: Best Crockpot Recipes of 2014

Today we're reviewing the best crockpot recipes in 2014. True confession: I do not use my crockpot enough, or should I clarify, I don't try enough NEW things in the crockpot. I tend to make the same old stuff: ribs, roast, pulled pork, soups (that were posted years ago!). This year, I made three new things in the crockpot and they were all AMAZING. Here they are.


Chicken Wild Rice Soup


Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin


Pot Roast Sliders

Tomorrow we'll remember the best main dishes! See you then.

This year the countdown is being hosted by Sarah at Fantastical Sharing of Recipes. Head over there to find even more food bloggers counting down!

2 comments:

  1. I don't make nearly enough new things in the crockpot either. Glad to see these recipes though. Great Countdown list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wild rice soup is the bomb! I made it for the first time a few years ago - I grew up eating it at my grandma's all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.