Thursday, December 29, 2022

Best Recipes of 2022

 


I always look forward to this post at the end of the calendar year, but I also sort of dread it. I love looking back at all the recipes I tried this year, but it's SO HARD to narrow it down to eight! 

However, you know that if I went to all this trouble, these eight are really, really fantastic. There's no recipe that makes it to the blog that I wouldn't make again and again, but these eight are the real stand outs. They each have a significant WOW factor and are ones that I couldn't not include in my list of favorites. 

I hope you'll add a few of these to your "Make in 2023" list. (2023, what on earth???) And when you make these, please let me know what you think!

Here they are, linked to the original post, in no specific order.


Sourdough Waffles


Turtle Thumbprints



Red Curry Ramen with Pork


Bailey's Brownies



Korean Beef Sloppy Joes



Mini Meringues with Lemon Curd


Spinach Stuffed Chicken


Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Bread



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.