Friday, December 27, 2019

Best Breakfasts of 2019

It's the annual countdown to 2020 hosted by Sarah at Fantastical Sharing! For the next several days, we'll look back over the best recipes from different categories on this blog. Today, it's breakfasts.

Now, this year was unusual for me. I didn't post as regularly, and I also posted mostly main dishes! So some of these categories will be a little thin. But it's still fun to revisit and remind myself of all the delicious things we ate this year.

So, my two favorite recipes for breakfast/brunch this year were:

Monte Cristo Breakfast Bake


Pumpkin Streusel Muffins



Check out all the other bloggers posting their favorite breakasts:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. I have made pumpkin streusel muffins (not sure if it's the same recipe) and they are so amazing. The monte cristo crescents look fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.