Sunday, January 1, 2017

Countdown to 2017: What I'll Make This Year

Happy New Year!

It's the final day of the Countdown hosted by Sarah at Fantastical Sharing, and that means it's a Wild Card - but it's been my tradition to post what I'll make in the New Year. Last year, I only batted .500, making only half the items on my list. I guess the rest should automatically come to this post, but there are too many recipes to choose from!

I really loved the three things I DID make - Seafood Lasagna, Cherry Coffee Cake and Shrimp Scampi Dip. And I'm sure when I make these seven things, I'll really like them, too!


Creamy Parmesan Garlic Mushroom Chicken


Cajun Shrimp Linguine


Butternut Squash Coconut Curry Soup with Shrimp


Nacho Soup


Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts


Samoa Cheesecake


S'mores Ice Cream Cake


Peach and Raspberry Pie Bars



3 comments:

  1. Oh that cheesecake looks simply divine…I really hope you get around to making it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! And hey, it's great to have goals and ideas. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that idea, but I'm not organized enough for that. However that Samoa Cheesecake is calling my name.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.