Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Apple Kielbasa (Crock pot appetizer!)


Do you have plans to watch the big game this Sunday? I think the best part about the Superbowl is the excuse to make lots of appetizers. I would eat meals of appetizers all week long, if I could! This is a super easy app to throw together and let cook in the crock pot all afternoon. And it is DELICIOUS. I took this to a Christmas party and they disappeared quickly. I'm sure you'll need some protein to offset the chips and salsa and football shaped brownies - get out there and make some apple kielbasa!


Apple Kielbasa

2 lbs. fully cooked kielbasa sausage
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup chunky applesauce
2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
2 cloves garlic, minced

Combine all ingredients in a small crockpot and cook on low for 4 hours, or until heated through. Makes 12 appetizer servings.

Recipe Source: Busy Cooks



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.