Monday, October 3, 2016

Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies


Oh, these cookies. Filled with so many good things - oatmeal, craisins, white chocolate chips, macadamia nuts. I swoon just thinking about them. I knew my waistline would be in trouble if I made these, but I did it anyway. And I'm glad I did. Even if I did eat five in one day. (True story.) I quickly packaged the rest of them up for kids' lunches. And they loved them too.

These are close to cookie perfection in my book. They'd be beautiful at Christmas time too, studded with red and white. But definitely do not wait until Christmas to make these. Make them now. And again. I know I will be...


Find more great ideas at Inspiration Monday, Mix it Up, Create Link Inspire, Clever Chicks, Fabulous, Show and Share, Hearth and Soul, What's Cooking, Wow Me, Wow Us, Full Plate, Foodie Friday.

Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies

1/2 cup butter, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup flour
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts


Beat the butter, sugar and brown sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until combined.

Add flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and beat until just combined. Stir in the white chocolate chips, dried cranberries and chopped macadamia nuts. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.

Scoop rounded tablespoons of dough and roll into balls. Arrange on parchment or silpat-lined baking sheets about 2 inches apart. Bake AT 350 until golden on the bottom, 12-15 minutes. Cool on the baking sheets for 10 minutes then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.

Recipe Source: Adapted from Gold Medal Flour

3 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! Thanks for linkin' up with What's Cookin' Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious cookies, thanks for sharing with Hearth and soul blog hop, pinning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies with us. Hope you will come back to see us at Full Plate Thursday real soon and have a great week!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.